off_plan_investment_property_sydney

Off Plan Apartments Sydney

  1. Boutique off plan apartments
  2. Completions expected late 2014, 2015
  3. Mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom options
  4. Located in popular inner city growth suburbs with high rental demand and excellent prospects for future capital growth
  5. Secure now on just 10% with no more to pay until completion

Home Port Property are the off the plan Sydney investment property experts who have been providing top quality advice and properties for Australian and overseas investors over the past decade since 2002.  We offer a variety of investment properties that are sold off the plan, giving investors the ability to secure a property now, at its current market value on just a 10% deposit, with the remaining 90% not due until project completion, which is often several years away. Allowing investors to lock in at today’s prices and capitalise on future capital gains and rental increases, all on just a 10% deposit.

Home Port Property works with a number of very well established developers who have an excellent track record within the Sydney property market for developing high quality apartments in growth locations. Apartments which once complete have had an excellent mix of both tenants and owner occupiers, have shown strong rental demand with low vacancy rates and have shown excellent long term capital growth.

To discover the latest properties we have on offer for off the plan investment properties in Sydney, simply click on the image above to view details of properties available right now.

Hybrid Connect Error : Connector could not be found

 

 Name: Email: We respect your email privacyEmail Marketing by AWeber